Monday, July 9, 2007

Vacation

"How I spent my vacation" by Craig Copeland.

Just got back from vacation. It was wonderful this year. We took a long trip to camp at Fall Creek Falls in East Tennessee, an old stompin' ground for me and some old friends. We did lots of biking, hiking, baseball (well, wiffleball), and tons of swimming and creek walking. There's nothing quite as satisfying as cooking and eating outdoors, esp. when mom's doing the cooking. THANKS mom! Oh yeah, and my whole side of the family was there (Mom and Dad, my sister and her family, and my brother and his) along with a couple of our dearest friends. We spent a day at the Georgia Aquarium. Then on top of it all, Tamara and I started and finished "The Golden Compass" together on the drive out and back reading to each other much of the way. (I set the TV up and split the sound to 4 headphones for the kids.)

So, what's up out there? Or maybe no ones reading cause you got better things to do! (I see Kenaz started to Blog about Phuket, but quickly gave up the ghost or changed to another site. And Kirsten hasn't checked-in for a while.)

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Haha. I'm still here. Sitting in the office right now, staring at a computer screen of course. Haven't really been able to blog in a while, but this trip has been very spiritually rewarding. Will update as soon as inspiration hits. :D

craig said...

That's cool K. Knew you'd be the first to comment.

Saw that you're mom had to comment on Kenaz's blog to get him to give them a call. Typical. Sound just like me! Tamara told me to call my folks 10 mins after getting home on Sunday. I said, "Let me finish unloading first." Of course I forgot.